How To Hire 16 Seat Tempo Traveller in Chandigarh?
Undoubtedly when we think of travelling in groups, Tempo Travellers are the first thing that comes to mind. Tempo Travellers have also undergone a major change. If we compare them what they earlier used to be (in olden days, there was a matador kind of big vans), they are a lot better and comfortable. Today, tempo travellers are indeed a boon when you want to travel in groups
There are numerous tours and travel agencies who provide tempo travellers services in Chandigarh. But who is the best and how you can choose the one that suits your needs? Let us discuss and find out what points we should check before booking any tempo Traveller in Chandigarh.
Whenever you wish to book a 16 seater tempo traveller, look for the service providers in online directories or social media. Read about their services and the packages they offer. What are the norms they follow and what kind of safety measures they undertake to ensure the safety of their customers.
What to look in the tempo traveller service provider?
- Proven Track record
- Huge fleet of vehicles
- National Permit to go in any part of the country
- Anytime anywhere drop and pick up facility
- Drivers’ track record
- Licensed and experienced drivers
- Maintained service log for vehicles
You can even take clue from your friends and family who have previously used such services. This is a tried and tested way of ensuring the credibility of the tempo traveller service provider.
If you are looking for a long term contract, like the office staff commuting on daily basis- you should understand the terms and conditions and other necessary details.
If however, you are hiring for personal reasons like vacation or wedding in the family – the rates and all other facilities and even prices will differ.
These pointers will help you choose a reliable and affordable tempo traveller in Chandigarh.
Things to look in the 16 Seater Tempo Traveller
After you have zeroed on the service provider, it is time to look at their fleet of vehicles. Tempo travellers come in varied seating capacity. Here we are talking about the 16 seater. The range normally starts from 9 seater to 20 seaters.
- Check that the vehicle is properly cleaned
- Check for the advanced features that can make your travel comfortable
- Push back seats with luxurious seating and working system
- First aid box with all the necessary ointments and medicines
- AC and Non AC options available or not. When you are travelling in the summer months, AC would be required while you can do away with them in the winter months.
- GPS and Wi-Fi enabled tempo traveller
- Ample storage space for luggage
- On demand requests are met
It is important for both the sides to be transparent from the start in order to avoid any confusions or misunderstandings later. Tempo traveller services in Chandigarh are normally in high demand as it is a state capital of two states and moreover it is the gateway to many hill stations also. It is therefore advisable to book well in advance to avoid unavailability situation later.