This Winter Season, Hire Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Manali at Lowest Price
Winters have started and it’s the right time to head for Manali. Manali – the beauty is at its peak, the snow clad mountains with fir and pine trees. So, if you are planning your holidays, Saini Tours Travels bring to you exciting tour packages that would not only save you lots of money, but create beautiful memories to cherish forever.
It’s more fun when you have friends and family
together. A bigger group means more celebrations. Tempo travellers
are a popular option; they are loaded with all the facilities and
comfort one can think of. Chandigarh the city beautiful is the best
place to start your holiday trip. Tempo travellers from Chandigarh to
Manali are available all throughout the year.
Why to hire tempo traveller?
- Varied seated arrangements and capacities. You can get tempo traveller from 9 seater to as big as 30 seater depending upon your requirement.
- You can even ask for a customized Tempo traveller from Chandigarh to Manali.
- You can even book for food and water services. Some tempo traveller service providers also offer newspapers, magazines and Wi-Fi for free.
- The drivers are well trained and most of the time they turn as guides too helping you explore the area properly.
Different Seating Capacities
Well, as told before, you can book tempo traveller from Chandigarh to Manali in varied seating capacities depending upon your group or family size and comfort intended. The Tempo traveller employed by Saini Tours and Travels are all in good condition and serviced regularly to offer hassle free travel services and make your travel comfortable. Even the drivers come onboard after a thorough screening and they undergo regular training sessions to serve the customer with best of the services and knowledge.
How much does Tempo Traveller cost?
It all depends on what seating capacity of tempo traveller you are looking for, the number of days your tour would last and some other add ons if required. You can check out for standard packages also and even customize it as per your itinerary.
You can mail your itinerary, or talk over phone or even walk-in the office to know about the packages. During the holiday season, there are some offers going on. Check out for those too, you might save a few bucks.
What to check while booking Tempo Traveller?
- Check out for the service provider reliability. You can check this through both online and offline modes. The number of years in operations, the number of tours arranged, read about their work through online forums and traveller reviews.
- Check out the condition of the vehicles. The fleet of vehicles should be regularly serviced and they should maintain a proper service record which you can go and check.
- The drivers should hold valid and legal driving licenses. Check if they have been thoroughly screened before on boarding.
- If you want to book a AC tempo traveller, look if the AC is working properly or not.
- The first aid box is properly equipped in order to meet any emergency situation.
- Check for ample storage space as well.
Saini Tours & Travels is a name to reckon with for offering reliable and most competitive tempo traveller services from Chandigarh to Manali and all throughout India. you can count on us 24X7X365.